Unveiled in January 2007, the Fairlady Z Version Nismo was a collaborative effort produced by Nissan Motorsport International (Nismo) and Autech Japan, Inc. Featuring a slightly tuned 313hp VQ35HR V6 engine, the car was structurally reinforced and had a specially-made suspension for improved handling characteristics. In addition, lessons learned from the Super GT race series were applied to the car's aerodynamics package, resulting in greater downforce. Other distinguishing features include new body aero parts, a new rear spoiler, custom interior, and stylish 5-spoke wheels.
About the Model
- High-precision assembly kit features new moldings for the car body and other NISMO parts such as side skirts and rear wing.
- Two types of metal-plated parts are included: gloss-finish type for light cases and flat-finish type for the distinctive 5-spoke wheels.
- Metal transfers for side mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems for a more realistic touch.
- Also comes with mesh parts for rear bumper air outlet.
- Perfect for display alongside Tamiya's Super GT Nissan Z race car models for an interesting comparison of features.